HIRRS operates two day programs in the local area. Individuals are placed depending on their needs and goals. One program focuses on cognitive, employment and academic skills development while the other is centered on life-enrichment, productive activities. Individuals may select components of both programs based on their needs.
- Areas addressed include:
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Academic Remediation and Training
- Behavioral Skills
- Communication Skills
- Transportation and Travel
- Community Recreation and Social Skills
- Money Management and Budgeting
- Life Skills
- Health and Safety
- Pre-Employment Skills
- Obtaining Benefits and Social Services
- Physical and Emotional Health
The HIRRS curriculum is always expanding. Our staff are always open to helping you find the best way to achieve your goals!